Becoming a professional ILEA member offers you and your business endless exposure opportunities, networking events with like-minded professionals and educational possibilities to refine and expand your area of expertise. Our Boston event industry membership will give you networking opportunities, insider tips, and an advantage in the event industry.
TOP FIVE BENEFITS OF BEING A PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
- Networking and relationship building – create strong, referral-based relationships with fellow Austin event partners
- Award opportunities – become eligible to win the coveted ASE awards at our annual June gala
- Receive discounts at FedEx, Alamo and Budget rental, Kinkos, Staples, Turbo Tax and more to help you grow your business
- Continue your education within the events industry and learn about a wide range of topics at our monthly meetings and conferences
- Gain exposure for your business with our social media platforms, where we encourage members to exhibit their services and skills!
*New to the industry? Join as an Emerging Event Professional! Recent graduates from a two or four-year accredited college or university, or those with less than five years of experience, are eligible for this discounted membership type.
APPLY TO BE A PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
The below criteria apply for all applicants to be eligible for ILEA student membership.
- Students can be part or full time and must be enrolled in a recognized certificate program.
- All students must have their Program Coordinator sign their application for membership.
- Student members must volunteer for ten (10) hours to their ILEA chapter per year, helping with chapter meetings, mailings, and other chapter business.
- Students will not have a listing in the ILEA Membership book or on the ILEA website, cannot use member discounts.
- Student members cannot vote on chapter business or hold an office in ILEA.
- Students will not be permitted to use the ILEA logo on business cards or any promotional material.
- Student memberships can be held for a maximum of two years (Additional years beyond two will be addressed by ILEA and the schools’ Program Coordinator).
APPLY TO BE A STUDENT MEMBER